8 p.m. ETHeart of America 200
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
Radioactive Kansas...
Kurt Bush wins in the spring of 2022 in the #45 car

Bubba Wallace take the checkers in the fall driving the #45 car for the injured Kurt Busch.

Juneau4

Weather wise: Looks like this could be the hottest race of the year.(temp wise) 90's both Sat. and Sun. with sunshine.

Looks more and more that NASCAR wants to go like WWE with pay per view events. It's their business I guess, but I won't support them by purchasing anything.

Motorhead55

Gonna be interesting tomorrow

have

A is a cluster 🤣 drivers starting 1st and 3rd. Probably lean Byron. Truex and Reddick start top 5 BUT I circled this as a Dillon track. He LOVES these big fast tracks like Kansas and Michigan. He went on the record in 2016 saying that during a practice session. It stuck with me every time we come to a place like this. Gonna be hot tomorrow so I think I probably pair him with Reddick. C is easy. It’s Berry time

crashthe24

Staff member
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
@bobpockrass

Kansas ET Today-FS1 2-NASCAR RaceDay
3:13-Cup green,
stages 80-85-102, 9 sets tires, fuel 60-65 laps.
To the rear: Bilicki (adjustments) No tech this morning. Any additional to the rear for adjustments TBD.
NWS: 80s, 30% rain
-----

Bob's picks for Cup race at Kansas: Hamlin ... top-5: Hamlin Larson Truex Byron Chastain ... longshot: Suarez

Motorhead55

After 12 races, I have 7 scores of 290+ (6 above 300) and 6 more below 230 😂😂😂

Got 321 today.

Bryon ✅ Hell of a comeback for 3rd

Reddick ✅ Expected more from him but top 10 and lap led points outta your B stud is usually the goal

Dillon ✅ Top 10 start save out Dilweed. Can’t ask for much more. Only lost a few points to the alternative of starting MTJ

Berry ❌ Should been a lot better day tbh

crashthe24

Staff member
Bob's picks for Cup race at Kansas: Hamlin ... top-5: Hamlin Larson Truex Byron Chastain ... longshot: Suarez

nice job by Bob. he had the winner and 4 of the top 5 and 5 of the top 8.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Congrats to those of you that are at the top in the main DGG league... Now go win this segment... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)