499234780a936d926ee604dd73833112

Kurt Busch sidelined again at Indianapolis
In this article:

• Kurt Busch

Kurt Busch
    American racing driver
  • Ty Gibbs
    American professional stock car racing driver

After last weekend’s crash at Pocono Raceway, Kurt Busch will miss his second consecutive race this weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course.
Busch’s crash in Saturday’s qualifying session at Pocono left him with concussion-like symptoms that prevented him from being medically cleared to compete. After being evaluated before Sunday’s Verizon 200 at the Brickyard (2:30 p.m. ET, NBC, NBC Sports App, IMS Radio and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio), Busch was not cleared to participate in this weekend’s events.

Sleestak

Another silly split practice weekend, all to set up the 2 group qualifying deal. Not to mention the advantage to bigger teams as well as in general group B that gets to make adjustments based on happenings in group A.

Just wait until that weekend comes where group A gets practice time and rain hits and group B doesn't get track time before the race ... then they will look super stupid and fix it.

crashthe24

Staff member
was hoping truex would show up today.
i'll have to use another elliot start. was hoping for a "save" race.

Juneau4

another race where 3 of my 4 drivers are in the top 5 with less than 10 laps and then all heck breaks loose.
I know the feeling, with 6 laps to go I had drivers running 1,3,6,9----I finished 1,12,16,28. That' a 70+ pt. difference. :poop: Oh well life goes on. Maybe the luck will go the other way in the future.

Dawg

I know the feeling, with 6 laps to go I had drivers running 1,3,6,9----I finished 1,12,16,28. That' a 70+ pt. difference. :poop: Oh well life goes on. Maybe the luck will go the other way in the future.
You still got the bracket win over me. That was crazy in more ways than one. If Chastains move was legal, I'd have had 1,3,17,24 instead of 2,16,23,27.
Congrats, on to Michigan..