everyone good with the drag and drop of drivers?

crashthe24

Staff member
moving bench drivers and starters back and forth is drag and drop like last year.
it should be working fine, but if anyone has trouble let me know so i can tell Darren.
we'll need your player id# and league id#

crashthe24

Staff member
All good here so far but Logano not registering any points in my league #42
all my leagues have logano scored.
are you still having a problem?
did the qualifying points accidentally get zeroed out on your commish page?

Whoopy

I'm the commish, not zeroed out, still an issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_080101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_080101_Chrome.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 7

Barneyfred

To add to it... Problem is showing on the page Whoopy took a screenshot of, but on the edit entry page, it appears to show the correct points. Of course I can only see my team on the edit entry page, but if I add/remove Logano to start/bench, qual. points remain the same. Hope this helps.

crashthe24

Staff member
he thinks there is a small glitch with the bench to starters switching for the points.
he seems to think that after the race is scored later tonight that everything will be ok.
he probably won't get that glitch fixed until later this week.
if the points don't show up AFTER the full race is scored, please let me know again because that may be a different problem.

Bird Dog Racing

I’m showing I have the points for qualifying in my entry but when I look at league entries a lot are not updated. Also just confirming you will receive the points for qualifying if you don’t start right? Last year I thought qualifing points counted regardless even if you had driver in bench.