Elimination League issues ???

Chainsaw

I am commissioner of TBR Elimination League ID#76.... We don't have enuff teams to run full season. The Teams in our league tried to empty their roster as to not use driver starts up and website fills in spots automatically. I emailed Darren as to try and reset our league back to Zero starts, but have not heard anything I know that it is the works for the commish to do that but when ?? Help please !!!

crashthe24

Staff member
I am commissioner of TBR Elimination League ID#76.... We don't have enuff teams to run full season. The Teams in our league tried to empty their roster as to not use driver starts up and website fills in spots automatically. I emailed Darren as to try and reset our league back to Zero starts, but have not heard anything I know that it is the works for the commish to do that but when ?? Help please !!!
leave your league id# and your player id# on here and i'll let darren know so he can look into it.
not sure how you would be out of starts after 2 weeks. do you set your starts at 1 or 2 for the whole season?

Chainsaw

Thanks for the response. League ID #76 Player #817. They are not out of starts. We have 32 teams and we not going to start Eliminations until March 19th. Some teams started driver by mistake for Daytona which wasn't a big deal but they emptied their rosters as to not use anymore starts than necessary. Therefore we are trying just to reset everyones starts back to 9. I went in under league rules and turned off the next to races to help try and remedy more starts being used and am not locked out of my league by the "WHOOPS" message. I can get into the rest of my league just fine.