Dover Race Thread

Sleestak

It's Monster Mile Time ...

monster mile.jpg

monster mile.jpg

Last edited:

Swervin Ervin

Its not looking good for me this week; with picks of truex, kyle b and briscoe. oh well already looking at next week.

Besides, its still fun watching the drunk guy in the elliot shirt, on the tv

Last edited:

Sleestak

I'm gonna give Custer the nod ... fingers crossed.

4 - 41 - 48 - 14 ... going with 4's on the doors :ROFLMAO:

What a bummer. I got the win with Bowman, got a top 10 with the Custer save start, BUT Briscoe smacks the wall trying to stay on the lead lap at the end of stage I even though he would have been the lucky dog if he could have just kept it together ... UGH.

Rusty

What a bummer. I got the win with Bowman, got a top 10 with the Custer save start, BUT Briscoe smacks the wall trying to stay on the lead lap at the end of stage I even though he would have been the lucky dog if he could have just kept it together ... UGH.
I was thinking of you when I saw Custer moving up. Honestly, I thought you were nuts for picking him but glad it worked out!

Sleestak

I was thinking of you when I saw Custer moving up. Honestly, I thought you were nuts for picking him but glad it worked out!
He finished 10th and 11th last year, and won the Xfinity fall race in 2019 and led the most laps in the spring race but finished 4th. Still, he was fortunate to get back on the lead lap today. They definitely made some good adjustments that made him more competitive and then they got fresh tires that got him from the mid teens to the 10th place finish.

Rusty

He finished 10th and 11th last year, and won the Xfinity fall race in 2019 and led the most laps in the spring race but finished 4th. Still, he was fortunate to get back on the lead lap today. They definitely made some good adjustments that made him more competitive and then they got fresh tires that got him from the mid teens to the 10th place finish.
Yeah, I saw that Custer had good finishes at Dover last year but 2021 has been a disaster for him and most of the other SHR drivers. With a 2021 finish average of 21.3 I wouldn't have suspected that he would get a top 10 this afternoon. Good for him though and kudos to you for picking him!