Disqualication doesn't count anymore??!@!

In mid season change rule on a driver being disqualified after post race inspection. Over 50 members of league I'm in had Chase Elliott, all getting to keep their 78 points. Last year Jimmy Johnson was disqualified and my points were taken away from a 2nd place finish. This is outright cheating. There are other sites for NASCAR fantasy .

Last edited:

ThunderPower

I dont understand it either. In the past disqualifications have been reflected in the fantasy points. So now it doesnt matter? I had elliot by the way. Just want things to be consistent.

How isn't cheating?? Chase Elliott cheated to get that 13th finish. Nascar disqualified him, no points for race. This site changes rule on 6/21/2021 saying race results final after race end. Funny last year I had Jimmy Johnson who finished 2nd and was disqualified post race and I lost all those points. Same site. Why the rule change??? 50 plus members in my league had him picked, they get to keep those 78 points??? More people need to question the intergity of this site.

RockinRy

Agreed Moonshine. I had Jimmy last year and lost all my points. I sent an email asking about the Elliott DQ and have gotten no response. Did you get a response on the matter??

Agreed Moonshine. I had Jimmy last year and lost all my points. I sent an email asking about the Elliott DQ and have gotten no response. Did you get a response on the matter??
it's listed in 'default rules' dated 6/21/2021 he added all race results final at end of race. Disqualification doesn't change score.

Getting 78 points for Chase Elliott's 13 place after he got caught cheating and was disqualified by NASCAR. 50 members of league I'm in had him picked. I moved up 14 spots as it was, just think how far I would of moved up if all those members got a big fat ZERO for Chase. Now do you see why this is rigged?? This site is a NASCAR site, follows their point system. If NASCAR disqualify a driver post race, this site also should disqualify him. Last year points were deducted for post race disqualification. HOW MANY TEAMS DID SITE OPERATOR HAVE CHASE ELLIOTT??!! MUST HAVE ALOT OF MONEY RIDING ON THOSE TEAMS!!!

Tombo

Getting 78 points for Chase Elliott's 13 place after he got caught cheating and was disqualified by NASCAR. 50 members of league I'm in had him picked. I moved up 14 spots as it was, just think how far I would of moved up if all those members got a big fat ZERO for Chase. Now do you see why this is rigged?? This site is a NASCAR site, follows their point system. If NASCAR disqualify a driver post race, this site also should disqualify him. Last year points were deducted for post race disqualification. HOW MANY TEAMS DID SITE OPERATOR HAVE CHASE ELLIOTT??!! MUST HAVE ALOT OF MONEY RIDING ON THOSE TEAMS!!!
A loose wheel cheating?lol???lol

RockinRy

The funny thing is they knew they had 1 or 2 loose wheels because they discussed coming in on the radio so the Crew Chief wouldn't gets suspended for Pocono. Obviously they had no idea all 4 were loose.

Sleestak

They should have pitted and taken their lumps. Instead, they stayed out and took a bigger lump (DQ), meanwhile DGG teams with Elliot took ZERO lumps. This is so wrong.

crashthe24

Staff member
In mid season change rule on a driver being disqualified after post race inspection. Over 50 members of league I'm in had Chase Elliott, all getting to keep their 78 points. Last year Jimmy Johnson was disqualified and my points were taken away from a 2nd place finish. This is outright cheating. There are other sites for NASCAR fantasy .

draftkings has the way you finish is it.
no dq after the fact

Sleestak

I'm second in the points in segment 2 in one league ... the guy in first had Elliot at Nashville. I'm 41 points behind. An arbitrary decision that will result in change of trophies and prize money through out the DGG.