NBC Sports Live
NASCAR Cup Series
11:35 a.m. ET (TV coverage on USA starts at 12 p.m. ET)Qualifying
USA

NBC Sports Live

PRN

SiriusXM
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
1:30 p.m. ETO'Reilly Auto Parts 150 (Mid-Ohio)
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM
NASCAR Xfinity Series
5 p.m. ET (TV coverage on USA starts at 4:30 p.m. ET)Alsco Uniforms 250
USA

NBC Sports Live

PRN

SiriusXM

Ank Racing

Hope they get qualifying in! ——-not that it means a lot at superspeedway,but it’s all we have! Wish they did not change to this type of racing. Why change the tracks that worked?( Bristol to dirt —Atl to a drafting track— not racing IMO
That said — I’ll continue to watch and root for my favs!

ZL1 Motorsports

Hope they get qualifying in! ——-not that it means a lot at superspeedway,but it’s all we have! Wish they did not change to this type of racing. Why change the tracks that worked?( Bristol to dirt —Atl to a drafting track— not racing IMO
That said — I’ll continue to watch and root for my favs!
Plus they repave the track change the track and they get no practice really That's a bad call on NASCAR's part they should have at least a 1 hour practice session before they go to qualifying.!

Juneau4

I'm thinking that a score of 300 in just about any league will be by accident. If it's like the last race at Atlanta it will be a :poop: race with someone like Ty Dillon winning. OK I got that out of my system. (Hope I'm wrong.)

Sleestak

Hopefully the bottom lane is effective with good drafting for at least a few cars. Stenhouse was a beast pushing on the bottom in the spring.

Rusty

I'm thinking that a score of 300 in just about any league will be by accident. If it's like the last race at Atlanta it will be a :poop: race with someone like Ty Dillon winning. OK I got that out of my system. (Hope I'm wrong.)
I can definitely see that happening. Best to use expendable drivers here... ones you won't miss later on. These races are fantasy nightmares.

crashthe24

Staff member
so the sponsor on the winning #8 car last week was 3Chi.
I didn't know the hemp and cannabis industry has come to nascar.
seems crazy that winston got chased away as a sponsor because of cigarettes and now cannabis is ok.

https://www.3chi.com/

Juneau4

so the sponsor on the winning #8 car last week was 3Chi.
I didn't know the hemp and cannabis industry has come to nascar.
seems crazy that winston got chased away as a sponsor because of cigarettes and now cannabis is ok.

https://www.3chi.com/
If I remember right the tobacco was eliminated because of the advertisement laws that were passed where no tobacco could be advertised in magazines, newspapers, or on TV. I always liked Harry Gant's Skoal Bandit.
Times are a changing.

Sleestak

We're picking blind with no practice or qualifying.

Goin' 11 - 3 - 45 - 43 ... Couldn't pull the trigger on Stenhouse without a look.

crashthe24

Staff member
hamlin / kurt busch / bell / suarez
i'm kinda in "save mode" already

ooops.... forgot i put bell on the bench and used briscoe because i had 3 bell starts and 8 briscoes

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
nascar results will change a little after the race.
the finish was not to the line, but at the time of caution. a few drivers in the wreck are scored towards the back of the lead lap.
at the time of caution, they may have been top 10 or so.