FS1

MRN
NASCAR Xfinity Series
5 p.m. ETNalley Cars 250
FS1

PRN

TSN3

DownFarce

thanks beer VO2 for taking care of this. I can't believe the people who are finishing in the top 10 have any race this year so far. not many old timers are in the top 10 but a lot of new faces. making it very difficult to make my lineups this year. but it sure is making for an exciting race year. what makes it even better, you have a lot of new team changes, new cars, and a lot of new drivers that are rookies! you have to use all the previous races and check all the stats. some teams have new cars dialed in and the some don't. have a good one!

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
thanks beer VO2 for taking care of this. I can't believe the people who are finishing in the top 10 have any race this year so far. not many old timers are in the top 10 but a lot of new faces. making it very difficult to make my lineups this year. but it sure is making for an exciting race year. what makes it even better, you have a lot of new team changes, new cars, and a lot of new drivers that are rookies! you have to use all the previous races and check all the stats. some teams have new cars dialed in and the some don't. have a good one!
You're welcome, buddy... Hope all's well for you.......(y)(y)(y)

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass

From yesterday: What we've learned from four weeks of NASCAR's Next Gen car. And why I'm hoping that NASCAR keeps the choose rule for Atlanta (even though the engine/aero package is Daytona and likely some form of yellow-line rule).
@NASCARONFOX

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member

Chad

@MrFantasyNASCAR

As we try to figure out Atlanta Motor Speedway, Chad Knaus said the track will have drafting on the straight-a-ways, but the cars will slide around in the narrow corners once the tires heat up. He thinks passing will be tough because of the narrow track and high speeds.

Juneau4

Just wondering: Is this going to be a Dega, Daytona or an Atlanta race ? Maybe a combination of all three, wrecks or no wrecks? The drama builds. Who do I pick: just take those with the most speed in practice or just guess? :confused::coffee:

Ank Racing

Since FS1 shows an hour for broadcast time, I wonder how practice will be handled? 2 groups or 1 group? I think it could be challenging for 2 groups if drafting is involved.( manufacturers tend to stick together! Let’s hope it will be more like a ”normal“ practice. Yes, I realize if this becomes a super speedway race, practice may not mean a lot! Any thoughts?

crashthe24

Staff member
saturday is jam packed. multiple crashes in practice or qualifying are gonna get the times out of whack.
they can't start the trucks at 230 if qualifying is still going on so turn on FS1 and leave it there.
bob pockrass always has an update on fridays or saturday morning on his twitter feed.