3 INTIMADATOR RACING LEAGUE

ZL1 Motorsports

If you're looking for a challenge then check my league out got a great cast of characters. Always looking for some more great players to help tighten up the scoring points for each and every race all through the season had an interesting year last year with all the players.? This year I think could be even more exciting so if you're interested join up.! League ID #296 public league & free to play. This is a default league that plays by the DGG rules.!

ZL1 Motorsports

I've been so busy with work it's the first chance I've had to try and get any of this stuff done can't believe Daytona's next weekend. ! What happened to January a blink of an eye and it was gone.?? Lol
I'm already to drop the rag in Daytona let's just get this season started looking forward to it.!

ZL1 Motorsports

Yes sir,
So far picked up four new players in my league just wondering how many new players have you picked up in yours.? Having new players in your league just helps the spice things up help tighten up the points through the year as long as they all play for me that's what I like about having a league is just seeing what all these great players can do new winners high scores close points it just really doesn't get any better than that.! As a commissioner of my league that is what it's all about.! making pics in your leg and hoping for the best score is one thing but to just kick back and look at everybody's scores and what they did for each and every race all through the year that's another level of wow factor.!