$100 entrance fee League, paying segment winners and year end standings

SmokeJohnson

Entrance fee is $100 and 100% of the money is paid out, League name is Port City Racing League and the password is Daytona. We are always looking to add some new players in the league so if you are interested come join us. Paying the top Teams in the Full Season final standings and the winners of the Spring, Summer and Playoff Segments. Some of the rules that we use are 9 driver starts, the lucky dog rule and stage points. Payment deadline is green flag of the Bristol Dirt Race Sunday March 28th.

Payout positions, percentages and amounts will be determined by the number of teams that enter, example payout percentages for 25 Teams or less entered:
  • 40% - 1st place Full Season final standings
  • 20% - 2nd place Full Season final standings
  • 10% - 3rd place Full Season final standings
  • 10% - Winner of Segment 1
  • 10% - Winner of Segment 2
  • 10% - Winner of Segment 3
  • I will payout all winnings through PayPal or Venmo and prefer that everyone use either PayPal or Venmo to send in the entrance fee.

SmokeJohnson

Bumping this up one time before the 500, hope everybody is doing alright today. The 2021 NASCAR Cup season begins tomorrow with the Daytona 500 so I wanted to try one more time to recruit some new players to join our NASCAR league for this year. We currently have 17 people in right now and hopefully would like to see some more get in before the race tomorrow to increase payout amounts.

I am also running a $100 league and have a post out here (Wouters Racing League) are you interested in joining another league? we could join each others and our entry fees would wash?

SmokeJohnson

I am also running a $100 league and have a post out here (Wouters Racing League) are you interested in joining another league? we could join each others and our entry fees would wash?
Happy Raceday! Appreciate the offer but I'm all set man. We are currently up to 20 people entered and still hoping to gain a few more.