Complete Season Standings points total?

Isn't the Complete Season Standings for 14 races supposed to be different than the Summer Standing standings? My standings doesn't reflect any difference. I can't determine if I am + or - after the 14th race for the year without doing a lot of math. The Summer and Complete show the same point total results.

crashthe24

Staff member
Isn't the Complete Season Standings for 14 races supposed to be different than the Summer Standing standings? My standings doesn't reflect any difference. I can't determine if I am + or - after the 14th race for the year without doing a lot of math. The Summer and Complete show the same point total results.

THE BIG GREY BOX ON THE DGG GAME ADDRESSES YOUR ISSUE (DARREN KNOWS)

Some leagues might not have segment totals resetting​

If your league is one of them - I'm working on getting it corrected. Race scores are accurate.

Even the DGG league is showing this error. The season standings match the 2nd segment standings, which is the same as the race #14 standings.

THE BIG GREY BOX ON THE DGG GAME ADDRESSES YOUR ISSUE (DARREN KNOWS)

Some leagues might not have segment totals resetting​

If your league is one of them - I'm working on getting it corrected. Race scores are accurate.
From what I am seeing in the 3 leagues that I play in, the summer segment did reset. Its standings match the results of the first race of the summer segment. The season standings is not taking into account all 14 races thus far.

crashthe24

Staff member
From what I am seeing in the 3 leagues that I play in, the summer segment did reset. Its standings match the results of the first race of the summer segment. The season standings is not taking into account all 14 races thus far.

Darren has known since 10pm last night.
without getting into too much detail, he's been spending some time visiting someone in the hospital.
need a little patience on this one, he'll get it done.

crashthe24

Staff member
should be fixed for DGG season standings.
he's still working on the lucky dog segment scoring issue.

oh by the way, since the DGG scoring is fixed, i noticed that after race 14 (coke 600) one of our big contributors was in 2nd place on the season long (ANK RACING) she always does a great job with her picks every season. she dropped back to 16th after gateway hitting a speed bump there. other posters in the top 50 include waco warrior / moonshine runner / juneau4 / bryce34 / and some guy named crashthe24 in 43rd.

Ank Racing

should be fixed for DGG season standings.
he's still working on the lucky dog segment scoring issue.

oh by the way, since the DGG scoring is fixed, i noticed that after race 14 (coke 600) one of our big contributors was in 2nd place on the season long (ANK RACING) she always does a great job with her picks every season. she dropped back to 16th after gateway hitting a speed bump there. other posters in the top 50 include waco warrior / moonshine runner / juneau4 / bryce34 / and some guy named crashthe24 in 43rd.
Really?? Thats news to me! However, as I have said before—-It’s a lot harder to stay there. Lots of smart people ahead of me!, Congrats to Waco,moonshine runner, juneau35 and ”that other guy” crashthe 24!— and many others!

shaqking

some of my leagues im in the summer total is still not added up into the season pts total. I have emailed darren but he has done nothing to it yet.

crashthe24

Staff member
are the leagues you have problems with "lucky dog" leagues?
he's still trying to get all of them fixed.
if not, put your player id# along with each league # and i'll see what i can do.