6:05 p.m. ETPractice
USA

NBC Sports Live
NASCAR Xfinity Series
6:35 p.m. ETQualifying
USA

NBC Sports Live

Juneau4

heard a rumor today that stewart-haas racing may become harvick-haas racing since tony stewart is fed up with nascar and wants to focus on drag racing.
harvick has said he is done driving after the 2023 season and may try and make a deal like keselowski did with rousch.
Harvick retires, Almirola will probably do the same, they will have to be looking for some drivers. I also heard some rumor that SHR is looking to switch to Toyota. That could shake things around.

Rusty

Well, whatever you do, don't put Bubba on your roster this week! He'll be ridin' the pine at home.

1666132960929.png
I'm kind of surprised at no monetary or points penalty but glad Nascar did something.

crashthe24

Staff member
i texted darren to add john hunter nemecek to the driver pool.
when he gets added each commissioner will have to make sure he gets put in the league.
he may show up in C group after he does it.

if not, he should show up in the driver pool and can be dropped down into a group.

Ank Racing

when he gets added each commissioner will have to make sure he gets put in the league.

if not, he should show up in the driver pool and can be dropped down into a group.

He posted a link to commissioners to show how to add JHN
— on the first page( dashboard?) I’m sure some players could be runnng low on picks— probably a good call!

Ank Racing

I agree... Fox should just have the entire season. The only thing I like about NBC is the on-air personalities. Letarte, Jr. and Burton are a good team.
I wonder if Kurt Busch is a possible commentator for next year ????
Fox or NBC?

Rusty

I wonder if Kurt Busch is a possible commentator for next year ???? Fox or NBC?

Kurt has already been in the booth a few times, I think. Maybe for Fox at Xfinity races? I find it ironic that he would be a Nascar commentator, remembering back to when Jerry Punch was trying to interview him and Kurt said "Will someone get this MF out of my face?" Here's a link to the video. CAUTION!!! It contains unedited rough language.

Juneau4

Just wondering, what do you folks use as your primary criteria for selection of your four starters every week? Thanks for the feedback.
For me it all depends on the league. For the DGG--Past performance at the track for the starters and bench, after that it's practice,qualifying and a dart board for the starters.