SATURDAY, OCT. 1​

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
12:30 p.m. ETChevy Silverado 250
FS1

MRN

crashthe24

Staff member
i had to evacuate due to a flood zone.
sitting in a hotel already for 3 nights with good internet wifi and cell service.
dandr and her husband headed east which is good because the hurricane path has shifted towards her city and away from mine.
it's such a brutal storm, much of florida is gonna get storm surge, high winds, and flooding type rains.
stay safe everyone.

Barneyfred

sitting in a hotel already for 3 nights with good internet wifi and cell service.
dandr and her husband headed east which is good because the hurricane path has shifted towards her city and away from mine.
it's such a brutal storm, much of florida is gonna get storm surge, high winds, and flooding type rains.
stay safe everyone.

Glad to hear you all evacuated.

Wildfire Motor Sports

stay safe everyone.
It is so pleasing to know that you and dandr are safe.

crashthe24

Staff member
(not related to nascar)
one of my best friends is a stockbroker in california.
i told her this morning to buy home depot and lowes stock because all the damage from the hurricane means lots of rebuilding and repair.
home depot is up over 5 percent today alone.
lowes is up over 3.5 percent today.
sad to make money off of destruction, but it happens everytime florida gets whacked.

Last edited:

crashthe24

Staff member
some music for the hurricane watch...

rock you like a hurricane (uhmnnn please don't)

and i wonder, still i wonder, who'll stop the rain

crashthe24

Staff member
I hate to say it but based on the 11pm hurricane update, it looks like this hurricane is going to exit Florida in the next 24-36 hours.
it'll spin out into the atlantic ocean and then possibly hook back into the Carolinas.
depending on flooding, this may impact the road race at charlotte.
it's a monster of a storm.

Last edited:

Juneau4

I hate to say it but based on the 11pm hurricane update, it looks like this hurricane is going to exit Florida in the next 24-36 hours.
it'll spin out into the atlantic ocean and then possibly hook back into the Carolinas.
depending on flooding, this may impact the road race at charlotte.
it's a monster of storm.
The race at Charlotte is 10 days from now--if it hangs around that long the whole east coast will be under water. Stay dry crash.

crashthe24

Staff member
yeah, flooding shouldn't be a problem i guess. (picture not from my house thank god)
shouldn't be too muddy on a road course infield.

309663284_627719605473421_6591105707053736836_n.jpg

Dawg

stay safe everyone.
Glad to hear you're safe. Hope your home is dry. We've had damage from hurricanes before, but nothing came close to the massive flooding of TS Allison. Truly hoping you escaped that part of it all. 🍻

Species 8472

Crash - I screwed up my league, updated drivers starts by mistake. Posted a plea for help under questions. Could you alert Darren. Thanks