MRN
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
8:30 p.m. ETNorth Carolina Education Lottery 200
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
i'm stunned that Hamlin is bitching that they should've black-flagged Blaney for not having the proper window netting and Hamlin should've been awarded the win. i've always thought Hamlin was a whiny little clown so this doesn't surprise me.
if he never wins a championship it must be his bad Karma that bites him after he runs his pie hole.
oooops, did i type that out loud. LOL

crashthe24

Staff member
Darren has a special going this weekend for his stat wizard and accupredict software tools.
You can click on the ad on top of your DGG page dashboard.

3 Races in 3 Series for $5​

Play a statistical approach this race weekend!​

Accupredict Driver Finish Projections - Statistics Wizard - Traditional - Loop Data - Draftkings - Fanduel​

FRCS.PRO

ZL1 Motorsports

Sleestak

Hopefully it'll help because the last couple of tracks they went to this tire cluster is getting to be too much.!!! 💯😲😖
The tire problem is from teams starting the run with very low tire pressure to achieve the tire pressure they want when tire temps and pressure rise during the run. They'll have to work through it.

Also they are still learning and building notebooks on the independent rear suspension.

One thing of note, the all star race at Texas had tough to pass conditions compared to Kansas. I'm wondering how that plays out for Charlotte. I feel Charlotte is closer to Texas than Kansas ... Maybe I "fear" Charlotte is closer to Texas LOL.

ZL1 Motorsports

The tire problem is from teams starting the run with very low tire pressure to achieve the tire pressure they want when tire temps and pressure rise during the run. They'll have to work through it.

Also they are still learning and building notebooks on the independent rear suspension.

One thing of note, the all star race at Texas had tough to pass conditions compared to Kansas. I'm wondering how that plays out for Charlotte. I feel Charlotte is closer to Texas than Kansas ... Maybe I "fear" Charlotte is closer to Texas LOL.
With these low profile tires and running low air pressures That's just stupid on the teams part to even try to do that because you see the problems it creates.! But it's still learning curve.! 💯😉

Juneau4

You know they are going to push the limits. They need to cross the line to know where it is.
Every track has different banking, so it's going to take some races on each to get it all figured out for tire pressure. Why they can't get the single lug nut problem solved ?? It's not like its something totally new to racing. Everyone have a good day and good luck with your picks. :) :coffee:

crashthe24

Staff member
SUNDAY (PARK YOUR BUTT ON THE COUCH AND WATCH RACING) SCHEDULE
GRAND PRIX OF MONACO about 8:45 am eastern on ESPN
INDY 500 prerace at 11am eastern race about 12:30 ON NBC
COKE 600 raceday on FS1 at 4:30 switches to FOX at 500 - race about 6pm on FOX