SiriusXM
NASCAR Cup Series
8 p.m. ETAll-Star Race
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

crashthe24

Staff member
The All-Star Race Fan Vote is headed into its final stretch, and it’s up to you to decide who will become the latest winner to participate in NASCAR’s annual classic with $1 million on the line Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway (8 p.m. ET, FS1, MRN, SiriusXM).

A look at the most recent tally of votes reveals that these are the top-four drivers, with polls set to close on Friday, May 20 at noon ET. Listed in alphabetical order:

— Erik Jones, driver of the No. 43 Chevrolet for Petty GMS Motorsports
— Corey LaJoie, driver of the No. 7 Chevrolet for Spire Motorsports
— Tyler Reddick, driver of the No. 8 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing
— Daniel Suárez, driver of the No. 99 Chevrolet for Trackhouse Racing

crashthe24

Staff member
definitely rooting for the #4 and #10 cars #BuschBacon
win beer and bacon for life...

crashthe24

Staff member
i'm thinking jeff gordon will wear a fire suit to the pit box of the 24. byron taps logano but saves the car. byron comes on the radio and says when i pit i'm coming out of the car because i don't feel good. gordon jumps in and wins the all star race.
not that i think they have scripts for races like wwe and they know who they'd like to win.

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
i think the guy that invented the one lug tire for nascar thought up the drag race qualifier fiasco.
that was brutal to watch.
I didn't even bother watching it..... Just more gimmick crap from Nascar... JMO...

We plan on binge watching "1883" today instead of watching this race.....(y)
Heard from many friends that the show was great.......

ZL1 Motorsports

Tell me something why would you waste your time and money going to any track to watch a 💩show? Now if NASCAR really cared to put out a quality show for the fans who worked their butts off to try to make a living in this day and time with high gas prices inflation and everything else.! Maybe their ratings wouldn't be in the toilet and you'd actually have closer to a full grandstands around the track but this ain't going to happen because NASCAR is just too stupid and don't really care about the fans or putting out a quality show.! It's all about gimmicks.! And hoping something sticks.! This car is bad enough but with a low profile tires it's an absolute joke they need to do something but they probably won't.!?💯😲😖🤣👎

beervo2

Rock On
Staff member
Tell me something why would you waste your time and money going to any track to watch a 💩show? Now if NASCAR really cared to put out a quality show for the fans who worked their butts off to try to make a living in this day and time with high gas prices inflation and everything else.! Maybe their ratings wouldn't be in the toilet and you'd actually have closer to a full grandstands around the track but this ain't going to happen because NASCAR is just too stupid and don't really care about the fans or putting out a quality show.! It's all about gimmicks.! And hoping something sticks.! This car is bad enough but with a low profile tires it's an absolute joke they need to do something but they probably won't.!?💯😲😖🤣👎
I totally agree, Nascar could give me free tickets to a race and right now, I wouldn't waste my time going.... It seems for some reason they just can't get their :poop::poop::poop::poop: together.....

crashthe24

Staff member
nascar will be doing the UFC model someday.
a bunch of the ufc matches are done at their "annex" which basically has no fans and just fighters entourages.
possibly someday nascar won't care if fans are in the stands as long as they can televise it.
but since most of the ufc fights end up on espn+. nascar will go to a "pay us" to watch the races model.
not sure many of us will pay streaming fees to watch races unless it's one that you pay for other sports already like espn+ or peacock.