What things have crossed your mind.

Juneau4

Here are some that have crossed mine,,,,
I’m on two diets. I wasn’t getting enough food on one.
A cold seat in a public restroom is unpleasant. A warm seat in a public restroom is
worse.
Apparently RSVPing to a wedding invitation “Maybe next time,” isn’t the correct response.
Don’t irritate old people. The older we get, the less “Life in prison” is a deterrent.
Have you ever listened to someone for a minute and thought “Their cornbread isn’t done in the middle.”
Aliens probably fly by earth and lock their doors.
“You will hit every cone on the highway before I let you merge in front of me because you saw that sign 2 miles ago like I did.”
I asked my wife if I was the only one she had ever been with. She said yes, all the others were nines and tens. Give it a minute…
I really don’t mind getting older, but my body is taking it badly.
It turns out that being an adult now is mostly just googling how to do stuff.
I miss the 90’s when bread was still good for you and no one knew what kale was.
Do you ever get up in the morning, look in the mirror and think “That can’t be accurate.”
I want to be 14 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.
As I watch this new generation try to rewrite our history, one thing I’m sure of … it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.
I told my wife I wanted to be cremated. She made me an appointment for Tuesday. (Sounds like Rodney Dangerfield)
Confuse your doctor by putting on rubber gloves at the same time he does.
My wife asked me to take her to one of those restaurants where they make food right in front of you. I took her to Subway.
I picked up a hitchhiker. He asked if I wasn’t afraid, he might be a serial killer? I told him the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely unlikely.
I went line dancing last night. OK, it was a roadside sobriety test … same thing.

Ok without a race for a week ----What did you expect? o_O

Tombo

Here are some that have crossed mine,,,,
I’m on two diets. I wasn’t getting enough food on one.
A cold seat in a public restroom is unpleasant. A warm seat in a public restroom is
worse.
Apparently RSVPing to a wedding invitation “Maybe next time,” isn’t the correct response.
Don’t irritate old people. The older we get, the less “Life in prison” is a deterrent.
Have you ever listened to someone for a minute and thought “Their cornbread isn’t done in the middle.”
Aliens probably fly by earth and lock their doors.
“You will hit every cone on the highway before I let you merge in front of me because you saw that sign 2 miles ago like I did.”
I asked my wife if I was the only one she had ever been with. She said yes, all the others were nines and tens. Give it a minute…
I really don’t mind getting older, but my body is taking it badly.
It turns out that being an adult now is mostly just googling how to do stuff.
I miss the 90’s when bread was still good for you and no one knew what kale was.
Do you ever get up in the morning, look in the mirror and think “That can’t be accurate.”
I want to be 14 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.
As I watch this new generation try to rewrite our history, one thing I’m sure of … it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.
I told my wife I wanted to be cremated. She made me an appointment for Tuesday. (Sounds like Rodney Dangerfield)
Confuse your doctor by putting on rubber gloves at the same time he does.
My wife asked me to take her to one of those restaurants where they make food right in front of you. I took her to Subway.
I picked up a hitchhiker. He asked if I wasn’t afraid, he might be a serial killer? I told him the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely unlikely.
I went line dancing last night. OK, it was a roadside sobriety test … same thing.

Ok without a race for a week ----What did you expect? o_O
I guarantee you aliens lock their doors lololol
And line dancing is awesome!!!!

Juneau4

👵
Two Little Old ladies
👵

Two little old ladies, Connie, and Jean, were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
🌹

The short one, Jean, leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid, boring flower show”!
"You're on!” said Connie, holding up a $10 bill.
So, Jean slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes.
👜
👗
🧤
🕶
🥿

She grabbed a dried flower from a nearby display and held it between her teeth.
🌹
Then, completely naked, she streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the flower show.
☺

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.
🎶
🌺

Finally, the smiling Jean came through the exit door to the sounds of a cheering, clapping crowd.
👏
🙆‍♀️
🙆‍♂️

"What happened?” asked Connie.
🤔

"I won $1,000 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement'!"
🏆
🎖

Life is short...
Break the rules
🌹

ControlCar

I’m old enough to know of Rodney Dangerfield.

What your typed ……..

Sounds like you just go the waved hand to sit next to Johnny Carson on Tonite Show!!
That funny!!!!
Awesome.

crashthe24

Staff member
gosh i'm old.
we had a big party and watched this non stop for hours 40 years ago...
ladies and gentleman - ROCK and ROLL
had a big crush on Martha Quinn

Last edited:

Juneau4

1627446640547.jpeg
This young lady and her kids were from Kentucky in 1935 and as you can see she is wearing a flour sack dress. I'd had heard of that but never actually seen a photo. Looking at this photo I'd say the last 18 months haven't been that bad.